How does it work?
Permanent cosmetics/makeup are a type of tattooing that uses pharmaceutical grade pigments which are applied to the second layer of your skin. This results in a wonderful shadow of colour giving the appearance of make-up, whether it be natural or glamorous. Creating eyebrows, eyeliner and lip enhancements. Also medical procedures, areola and nipple reconstruction and scalp work.
How long does it last?
Over the years the colour will fade, but don’t worry, you can simply have a colour boost every year to 18 months which makes them look as good as new.
Does it hurt?
It’s no more painful than having your eyebrows tweezed.
Using the Nouveau Contour advanced machine, equipment and soothing cream keeps the treatment very comfortable. Some of my clients even nod off!
What happens during a treatment?
- When you arrive for your treatment you will have had already filled in a consultation form and done a patch test.
- We will go through your forms and check your medical history.
- Clean the area to be treated and take a photo.
- Discuss what you are wanting to achieve and choose the perfect colour pigment to create your perfect brow, eye or lip enhancement.
- Between us we draw on your brows, eyeliner or lip liner, spending as much time as needed to get the most flattering perfect shape for you.
- Proceed with the treatment.
- Finish, take a photo and apply aftercare.
- Go through aftercare with you.
How long does it take?
To create a brow, eyeliner, or lip enhancement you need 2 treatments. Your 1st appointment will take approx. 2hrs, then your 2nd appointment will take approx. 1hr which is 4-6 weeks after your 1st. The 2nd treatment is to make sure that everything is perfect, colour and shape. One hair can make such a difference.”
What to expect after my treatment
Your treated area will take 5-10 days to settle and be at their darkest for the first few days. They will be flacky and dry but this is nourished with your healing balm.
Follow this aftercare routing for at least 1 week following the treatment, or until it has healed:
Proper care following your treatment is necessary to achieve the best results. Follow this aftercare routine for at least 1 week following the treatment, or until it has healed:
- Always wash your hands before applying the aftercare healing balm.
- Apply the aftercare healing balm provided. You should do this using a clean cotton bud for each application (this will prevent cross-contamination)
- We recommend you use a gentle facial cleanser to clean the face during the healing period.
- Keep hair away to prevent any infection.
- If the area gets wet, gently pat dry using clean tissue. Do not rub.
- Do not pick, peel or scratch your treated area.
- Do not go swimming, use a sunbed or sauna for two weeks.
How do I know if its for me?
Women of all ages are discovering the benefits of having permanent eyebrows, eyeliner/ enhancement and lip colour it looks that natural even your closest friends will not realise that you are wearing it. You choose the look that suits you from glossy or subtle, understated or glamorous. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for a chat or to ask more questions.
Permanent cosmetics not only means you save valuable time, they also enhance your features. You can benefit from larger looking eyes with thicker lashes, fuller luscious lips and perfectly shaped eyebrows!
Eyebrow price list
- Microblading Brow £395.00
- Powder Brow £395.00
- 3D Hair stroke Brow £395.00
Eyes price list
- Eyelash Enhancement Top only £300.00
- Eyelash Enhancement Top & Bottom £395.00
- Eyelash Enhancement with Latino / Shaded Liner £450.00
Lips price list
- Lip Blush £395.00
All of the above includes one retouch treatment within 3 month of the initial procedure.
- Beauty Spot £75.00
- Colour Boosts
- Colour Boost within 10 months £175.00
- Colour Boost after 10 months £200.00
- Extra Re- touch £75.00
I did this training in April of 2016 and I found it very moving and feel very passionate about it.
Regain your confidence and self-esteem…
Whether you are coping with alopecia, cancer, surgical scarring, vitiligo or any other condition that has had an impact on your appearance, medical tattooing can help provide a solution.
Restore the appearance of brows and lashes lost through alopecia, chemotheraphy or other medical conditions.
Replicate the appearance of realistic looking areola and create the illusion of nipple protrusion for clients who have had mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery.
Reposition, recolour or reshape the overall appearance of nipples and areolae
Lip shape correction for cleft lips
Diffuse breast uplift or reduction scars
Camouflage radiotherapy marks, areas of pigmentation loss, scars and burns
Brows & Eyes Treatments
If you have lost all your brow hair or lashes due to a medical condition, medical tattooing is something you might want to consider.
Have realistic looking brows that last – no more brow pencils.
Regain the definition around your eyes with a lash enhancement, eyeliner or imitation lashes
Transform both your appearance and your confidence levels.
A fully qualified artist will have been trained to understand the implications of your medical condition for skin healing and colour retention, they will structure their treatments to the individual taking all this into account.
The process for medical tattooing is similar to permanent cosmetics, although the treatment stages and techniques used may vary due to medical considerations. Medical tattooing requires advanced knowledge and expertise, so it is something that we only teach to our most highly trained artists or medical professionals.
Medical Tattoo Treatments for Breasts
Women can require nipple and areola tattooing for a wide variety of reasons.
If you have had a breast reconstruction after a mastectomy, you may have been left without areolae or sometimes nipples. Alternatively, it may be that you have naturally pale or faded areolae, or you may have been left with uneven, asymmetrical, misplaced or discoloured areaole following surgery.
In all of these cases, medical tattooing can can be used to create stunning and realistic looking reconstructions for you.
Replicate the appearance of realistic looking areolae and even create the illusion of nipple protrusion.
Reposition, recolour or reshape the overall appearance of nipples and areolae.
Reduce the appearance of radiotherapy marks.
Diffuse scarring from mastectomies, breast uplifts / reductions and other types of breast surgery.
Pricing for this treatment is discussed on consultaion.
This is taken from Nouveau Contour